Monday, February 10, 2014

One-Pot GB Pasta.... with Ina's Roasted Broccoli

Super easy dish I just made that I HAVE TO SHARE!

 It was delicious as it was easy

And those two things are what I live for....... now that I have two little ones running around.

And the best thing about this recipe was the roasted broccoli that I put in it 
from the Amazing and Fabulous Ina :) {love you, Ina!}

Pre-Roasted (aka before the yummy)

Post-Roast (full on Yumminess!!!!)

These are my main ingredients... {Above} + kosher salt and pepper to taste
~
You can use any kind of pasta, but bowties are a fun shape that my daughter enjoys to eat... and she is almost two and most definitely in the "Terrible Twos" stage right now - so I will do almost anything to get her to eat healthy.... so Farfalle it is!

My little sweeties were coloring and eating crackers while I made this dish in a flash!  

Yes, just dump the grape tomatoes right in with the pasta during the last few minutes. 
{Careful....when you go to eat them, the juice will be piping hot!!! I really like the flavor though... the grape tomatoes are super sweet compared to the lemon juice in the pasta sauce}

This little green guy {above | from Tupperware} is probably one of my favorite tools in my kitchen....  
Helps me get every last drop out of those pricey lemons!

.....and here it is! Simple, flavorful....
and thanks to the Barefoot Contessa Roasted Broccoli, a yummy success! Enjoy :)


1 comment:

  1. That looks yummy! I like you how you posted what the ingredients look like....I want to try!

    ReplyDelete