Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fondant Time!


Not only do I enjoy cooking "Barefoot" style, but I also LOVE to make fondant and decorate cakes! Marshmellow fondant is in fact SUPER easy to make (believe it or not)...I taught myself two years ago for my son's first birthday.... I can't believe he will be three on Friday! We are throwing him a big birthday party at our neighborhood pool - We are going to try to be optimistic and make the best of it without our Philip.... but it won't be long.... as Jake tells me every morning, "it's going to be so soon Mom". I will be making his cake tomorrow - and will definitely post pics after this crazy weekend whirlwind. I have a funny feeling that I am going to be absolutely exhausted come Sunday.

Getting things ready for his "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" themed birthday party!


No comments:

Post a Comment