Thursday, April 14, 2011

Butternut Bliss

I really don't even need to write anything in this post because the picture alone shows you how incredibly comforting and tasty this side dish is. Butternut squash is [Hands Down!] by far my favorite vegetable! Yes, I am very excited about this veggie, and proud of it - I don't think you can find a better flavor/texture combination. And the key to this easy side? The easy *four* - olive oil, salt (has to be Kosher!), ground black pepper, and brown sugar. Done!
~

First Taste: Flavor popping, warm & comforting goodness.... that tastes way too good to be healthy for you - but believe me, it is!

Addition: This side can of course be added to any main dish (in my mind), but if I had to choose one, it would be best suited along the side of an herb roasted turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment